What We Believe
1. That there is ONE GOD, eternally existent in three Persons:
- God The Father
- God The Son ( Word, the second Personage of the Godhead, as God incarnate)
- God The Holy Spirit.
(Gen. 1:26, 1 John 5:7, John 1:1,14)
2. That the BIBLE is divinely inspired and, therefore, is infallible and entirely trustworthy, and is the supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and conduct (2 Tim. 3:16).
3. In the Deity of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right Hand of the Father, His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule (Luke 1:28-36, Hebrews 4:14-15, John 21:25, Luke 22:33-56, Matt. 28:1-6, Rom. 8:34, John 14:2-3).
4. The only means of being cleansed from sin is through true repentance and faith in the precious BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST and the power of His RESURRECTION (Eph.1:7, Rom. 10:9-10).
5. Regeneration by the HOLY SPIRIT is essential for personal salvation (Titus 3:5, John 3:6, Rom. 8:2,16).
6. The redemptive work of Christ on THE CROSS provides healing for the body in response to believing prayer (1 Peter 2:24).
7. In the BAPTISM IN THE HOLY SPIRIT. According to Acts 1:5,8; Acts 2:4; 38-39; Acts 10:44-46, the Holy Spirit is given to all believers through the righteousness that is by faith. The Holy Spirit is given to every believer who believes and seeks for the experience. This baptism in the Holy Spirit is evidenced by the believer speaking in tongues and is only possible for truly born-again believers, as a second redemptive work of the Holy Spirit beyond regeneration. To be “born of the Spirit” (born-again) and to be baptized in the Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues, are separate redemptive works of the Spirit–hence, doctrinally distinctive (Acts 8:5-18).
8. We believe in the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit, who resurrected Christ from the dead (1Pet. 3:18). By His indwelling of the Believer as the Spirit of Christ, the Spirit of Grace, the Believer is empowered to live a HOLY LIFE THROUGH THE POWER OF CHRIST’S RESURRECTION (Rom. 8:10-11).
9. In the BLESSED HOPE–the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Believer through GLORIFICATION of the body, to be made like unto Christ’s glorious resurrection body (Phil. 3:21).
10. In the RESURRECTION of both the saved and the unsaved. All faithful, overcoming believers in Christ will be resurrected to everlasting life, and will appear at the Judgment Seat of Christ to receive their eternal reward (2 Cor. 5:10; 1 Cor. 3:11-15). All who reject Jesus Christ and His glorious Gospel of salvation will appear at the White Throne Judgment to be judged by God and Christ. All unrighteous souls will then spend eternity in the Lake of Fire (Rev. 20:11-15, Rev. 21:8).